Here’s what you’ll get at Lake Wylie Tax… Your tax return will be prepared by one of our tax professionals and then rechecked for accuracy. Any additional tax deductions or credits that might be available to you will be identified. We’ll also identify any potential problems the IRS may look at more closely. Then we’ll electronically file your tax return. We’ll show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back in your paycheck each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for a year? We’ll also show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring with you…
- Proof of identification (Drivers License, Government issued Photo I.D.)
- Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents and/or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration. If you or your dependent is not eligible to get a Social Security Number, you may need to obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). We can help you do this
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and any dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, from all employers. If you have not received your Forms W-2 from your employer and want to know what to do, we can help. Call us.
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- A copy of last year’s Federal and State returns, if available
- Total amount paid for a day care provider and the day care provider’s tax identifying number – the provider’s Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number
- To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
Customers Are Our Business! Our team of tax professionals is on your side and will take full advantage of the tax laws so you receive the refund you deserve in the shortest amount of time possible. Our professional and friendly staff is here to help you in any way we can. We look forward to serving your tax preparation needs and making Tax Time less taxing! Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied. At Lake Wylie Tax “Customers are our Business!”.